lead 2nd line / environments support engineer for an investment company
We are looking for a remote Lead 2nd Line / Environments Support Engineer with 5+ years of experience in Production Support to join our team.
The customer is a global firm that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide.
The main pool of tasks is associated with application maintenance and support.
- Event, Incident, Problem and Knowledge management process
- Participate in project activities as part of continuous service improvement
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to ensure environment stability
- Perform Environment monitoring and issues resolution during respective regions’ market hours
- Support end-to-end data flows and health/sanity checks of the systems/applications
- Ensure platform stability (application work in frames of agreed SLA, notify Luxoft management/Client in case of unexpected behavior)
- Ensure issue resolutions happens within agreed RTO
- Logs review, data discovery in database tables for investigation of workflows failures
- Raise a defect and start pro-active work on resolution when the issue got identified
- Escalate unexpected behavior found during logic review (bugs in implementation) to the implementers team Investigate and supply analysis for fix application/configuration issues on production environment (improper configuration/deny of services etc.)
- Support defect fixes rollouts
- Contact/chase responsible support/upstream/downstream/cross teams and ask for root cause analysis from them on issues preventing end-to-end flow to work as designed (other development/service teams to get details on disruption of services/unexpected behavior, incorrect data flow from external applications)
- Be responsible for governance process during issue remediation and post root cause investigation process
- Work with Windows and Unix Based applications, organized as a microservices within various containerization tool
- Get hands on experience with on-premises and cloud infrastructure and services
- 5+ years of experience as a Production Support Engineer
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience in Provisioning and de-provisioning user changes
- Proficiency in Identity Management - Provisioning and Workflow processes (SailPoint)
- Knowledge of End-to-End User access life cycle
- Skills in managing application and user-store integration
- Skills in aligning IAM initiatives to business processes
- Understanding of Incident management system (Like Salesforce, Service Now)
- Knowledge on change management, password management
- Sound Knowledge on Active Directory
- Experience with Role Base Access Controls
- Fundamental networking knowledge IP, DHCP, DNS, routing, etc.
- Knowledge of monitoring, alerting and logging
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.