lead 3d line software maintenance engineer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead 3d Line Software Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a provider of a data processing platform for enterprise data operations. The company provides automation solutions for different operations make business processes digital, such as business process management, robotic process automation, workforce orchestration, and machine learning-powered cognitive automation
- Supporting SRE team
- Picking up a task regardless of circumstances and complexity
- Helping team mates
- Conducting discussions with other teams
- Understanding the complexity of a brand new topic quickly
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud infrastructure development
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft administration, Linux administration, AWS
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Troubleshooting of Java applications, performance analysis, monitoring, be able to suggest improvements
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Experience with Web Servers (Nginx), Application Servers (Tomcat)
- Knowledge of Databases: MS SQL / Optional: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling including evenings
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- English level B2+
- Understanding of Ansible
- Experience with ITIL, ITSM Tools
- Knowledge of Confluence/Jira
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.