lead 3d line software maintenance engineer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead 3d Line Software Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a provider of a data processing platform for enterprise data operations. The company provides automation solutions for different operations make business processes digital, such as business process management, robotic process automation, workforce orchestration, and machine learning-powered cognitive automation
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud infrastructure development, maintenance and support in SRE team
- Picking up a task regardless of circumstances and complexity
- Helping team mates
- Condicting discussions with other teams
- Understanding the complexity of a brand new topic quickly
- 3+ years of experience in one or more areas such as Microsoft administration, Linux administration, AWS
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Troubleshooting of Java applications, performance analysis, monitoring, be able to suggest improvements
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Experience of web servers (Nginx) at least 1 year, application servers (Tomcat)
- Databases: MS SQL / Optional: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling including evenings
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (B2)
- ITIL, ITSM Tools
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.