go to search
lead 3rd line / software maintenance engineer for a software company
DevOps.CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Amazon Web Services
Lead 3rd Line / Software Maintenance Engineer for a Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead 3rd Line / Software Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipeline
- Build and maintain environments
- 5+ years of relevant experience with DevOps CI/CD
- Strong knowledge of Docker
- Solid knowledge of AWS and Azure DevOps
- Experience with AWS ECS, EC2, S3
- Great soft skills level to be able to communicate and interact with the clients on appropriate level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.