lead android developer for a security company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Android Developer to join our global team.
The customer is a global cloud-based information security company that provides Internet security, web security, next generation firewalls, sandboxing, SSL inspection, antivirus, vulnerability management and granular control of user activity in cloud computing, mobile and Internet of things environments.
- Develop and maintain Android networking applications and frameworks
- Research Android platform, Security
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer escalations
- Research the new trends in Android platform, Security and bring in the best practices to the product
- 5+ years software engineering experience, with at least 5 years of Android enterprise applications development
- Experience of networking product development - IP/TCP/HTTP/SSL protocols
- Experience in leading, architecting, designing and debugging complex networking features on Android
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in Android internals (networking stack and device management)
- Strong Experience with Android SDK, NDK, JNI, KNOX and different versions of Android
- Experience with PKI, network security technologies and protocols
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.