go to search
lead android developer for an automobile company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Android Developer for an Automobile Company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Android Developer to become a part of the team.
- Build out features requested by autonomous vehicle technicians, other AV engineers, our product team and our executives
- Write unit and integration tests for the app
- Understand our robotics platform and how to interact with it efficiently
- Continually implement technical improvements to our Android architecture and development process
- 5+ years of experience on Android
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience shipping one or more Android apps, ideally currently available on Google Play
- Ability to balance speed of development, code quality, and automated testing
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Deep knowledge of Android architecture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, quickly delivering quality features to iterate on and learn from, often working in areas outside of their comfort zone to arrive at the optimal solution
nice to have
- Kotlin experience
- Computer graphics and visualization knowledge
- Experience with game engines
- BS degree preferred (CS)
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.