lead android developer for nation’s premier retailers
Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead Android Developer for Nation’s Premier Retailers.
The customer is one of the nation's premier retailers. With fiscal 2016 sales of $25.778 billion and approximately 140, 000 employees.
- Develop mobile applications
- Deliver the software product according to priorities
- Take part in meetings, technical discussions
- Answer client inquiries in a timely fashion
- 4+ years of experience in Android development
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Production experience in Kotlin
- Java development skills
- Knowledge of RestAPI / Networking / HTTPS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of SOLID Design Principles, design patterns, architectural patterns and best practices
- Experience in mobile technology stack, such as: Dagger 2, Rx Java
- Experience with build tool Gradle
- Strong and solid communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- English level: Intermediate (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.