go to search
Lead Android Developer for Travel Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Android Developer to join our team.
- Develop Android mobile apps
- Enhance existing Android mobile apps
- Maintain production Android apps, and support third-party product implementations/integrations.
- You will interact with various stakeholders and work with cross technical teams across the design, coding, testing, production deployment, and third-party product implementations processes.
- Resolving production issues, analyze root cause issues and provide resolution in a timely manner.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Java, and Kotlin
- Kotlin Coroutines, Flow API
- Android Jetpack: Room, WorkManager, Navigation, Lifecycle
- Android databinding
- Retrofit, Okhttp
- Firebase Remote Config, Cloud Messaging, Crashlytics, Analytics
- Adobe Ananlytics, A/B testing
- Huawei Mobile Services
- SonarQube, Detekt, Android Lint
- JUnit4, MockK
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.