lead android engineer for transportation services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Android Engineer. We are searching for a Lead Android Developer to make the team even stronger.
As a Lead Android Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day. You should live and breathe the world of Android.
We are welcoming you to work with us on next-gen fleet management mobile applications for one of the largest transportation services companies in the world. The initial project will be dedicated to creating a mobile app dedicated to driving/idle time management for truck drivers. You are going to be working as part of EPAM’s agile team, communicating with the onsite team. As part of their daily work, they are going to work with Geolocation, low-power blue tooth (BLE), on-board diagnostics (OBD), and iBeacon technologies.
- Developing the customer application
- Performing coding
- Code review
- Fixing bugs
- Performance optimization
- Over 5 years of software development for Android OS
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Android SDK and OS Android
- Practical experience in software development using Android SDK
- Practical experience in Android software development using Eclipse or Android Studio
- Good understanding of network communication and client-side development
- Perfect understanding of software development process
- Project estimating experience
- Knowledge of main OOP principles
- Software design patterns
- General data structures and algorithms
- Spoken and written English
- Proactive and quick learner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.