lead android engineer software engineer for German sportswear brand
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Android Software Engineer. Our customer is a multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing, and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second-largest in the world. Employing more than 60,000 people in over 160 countries, it produces more than 850 million product units every year.
The project aimed to support client application with roll-out & configure new market releases.
- Strong Android development skills (5+ years ‘commercial experience)
- Good understanding of Java core, Android SDK
- Good understanding of standard Android libraries like Retrofit, Glide
- Experience with RxJava2
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Design patterns (GoF) and the applications architecture
- Familiarity with mobile database solutions / Realm, Room is a plus
- Knowledge/experience with Kotlin language is a plus
- Good refactoring and code review skills is a plus
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English