lead android software engineer for worldwide sports brand
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Android Software Engineer.
We are searching for an experienced Lead Android Engineer to join the team working on Proof of Concept (PoC) project for the client’s loyalty calculation through the existing mobile application functionality extension.
The customer is one of the leading worldwide sports brands. Employing more than 60,000 people in over 160 countries, it produces more than 850 million product units every year.
- Contribute to the blockchain system creation for the company’s loyalty program
- Maintain the integrations with customer’s internal systems/APIs (Node.js will be used for services, gateways, and adapters)
- Integrate to the existing Android mobile application to show how everything will look for end-user
- 5+ years’ experience in Android software development
- Experience in Java software engineering
- Expertise in Kotlin programming language
- Professional maturity, ability to work independently without directions
- Ability to read/reverse code fast, follow the existing code style
- Ability to conduct on-the-fly usability testing
- Confident knowledge of API
- Expertise in security technologies (SSL, certificate pinning)
- Good communication skills
- Drive for results and ability to work in rapidly changing environments
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to present problem analysis and recommend solutions
- Intermediate or higher English level – both verbal and written (B2+)