lead automated testing in java for financial company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead of Automated Testing in Java to join our team.
- Full ownership of a QA Team
- Active role in QA activities during all phases of the SDLC from requirements elaboration, design/development, test, and deployment.
- Creating and maintaining all QA-related documentation throughout the SDLC process.
- Responsible for manual and automated testing activities for a multi-tier web-based platform. This includes the creation of test plans based on business requirements, writing test cases, creating and maintaining automated scripts, working with development engineers to resolve testing defects, and completing all test documents for review and signoff.
- Works with the QA team continuing to develop and maintain testing strategies and best practices as well as test scenarios and test scripts.
- Contributes to the test phase planning.
- Execution of the test phase is consistent with the overall project schedules.
- Test data creation.
- Direct interaction/facilitation of defect resolution with development engineering resources.
- Use of defect tracking tools to log, manage, resolve and report on bugs/defects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Automation/Development
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Process, QA best practices, and methodologies
- Experience in Java (TestNG), Selenium Webdriver (Grid, parallel, SauceLabs), frontend, and backend test automation
- Highly experienced in RestAPI and UI testing and automation
- Experience in writing database queries and data validations (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Functional testing, system/integration testing, regression testing, performance/load testing, and assistance with UAT
- Experience in UI automation, frameworks such as Protractor/WebdriverIO
- Ability to perform both Manual and Automated Testing
- Experience working with Git repositories
- Experience with batch process testing
- Experience with CD/CD via Jenkins or similar
- Experience with setting up Test Strategies for large scale applications
- Experience in performance testing background
- Experience in Public-Facing API portal
- Prior experience in Karate/RestAssured or similar would be preferred
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.