lead automation tester
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester.
Our customer is a global leader in information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to help them see the big picture with unrivaled insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. It serves more than 50,000 key customers in over 140 countries, including 85 percent of the Fortune Global 500.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing
- .Net AT advanced level
- Strong knowledge of TeamCity (ability to create/support build configurations, templates, create own plugins for TeamCity, static UI extensions)
- Experience with PowerShell (ability to write new modules/scripts, support and improve existing)
- Experience with AWS (ability to launch workspaces/EC2 instances, create cloud profiles, Active Directory, VPC)
- Experience with Azure (ability to launch instances, set up connectivity between Azure and Amazon)
- Experience in writing test plans and test reports, in English in particular
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban development process
- Upper-Intermediate speaking English level
nice to have