lead automation tester
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester.
Our client is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and listed as one of the top companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. Founded in 1901, the company began as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. Select stores also include wedding and home furnishings departments. The company has 349 stores operating in 40 US states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- Define testing strategy for the product which consists of few thousands of attributes with references to the additional scope of data
- Implement automated tests for data validation
- Select and automate Unit tests for one or two business rules
- Conduct bug reporting and verification
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics
- Maintain incoming data quality control
- Interpret specific business rules for better tests quality
- Analyze previous solution(s) and reasons of failure, improve processes
- 5+ years` experience as an Automation Tester
- 2+ year experience with Android Automation
- Good understanding and experience in Java programing language
- Experience with Appium
- Experience with RESTful API testing
- Analysis of results and identification of bottle necks
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Linux
- Agile practices experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.