lead automation tester for a banking and finance company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester with 5+ years of experience in quality assurance in software development, and strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes to join our team.
Our client is an American multinational corporation, that provides technology for electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point-of-sale.
This project combines an autonomous workstyle with cooperative teamwork with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Participating in team Scrum meetings to review requirements, specifications and technical design documents as to provide meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Expanding and maintaining the automated test suite for the services we create
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet business needs
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- 3+ years of Automated Testing experience
- Experience with Selenium in Java, experience in one of those is required
- Experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience in quality assurance in software development
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- English level B2+
- Experience in working within a Scrum development framework
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Experience with Postman
- Background in Payments
- Serenity BDD
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.