lead automation tester for an automotive company
We’re looking for a Remote Lead Automation Tester with 5+ years of QA experience, API and E2E UI Testing expertise to join our team.
The customer is a global automotive industry leader. It manufactures vehicles in 27 countries and markets the company’s products in over 170 countries and regions.
The project focus is assisting with increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the customer's Public Cloud Migration.
- Establishing E2E UI Testing and API
- Planning and executing automation test strategy
- Defining test automation goals, measuring the effectiveness of test automation, performing test automation
- Proposing and implementing complex solutions including test framework, CI/CD and integrations with tracking systems
- Shifting testing from ad-hoc to a continuous approach, creating needed coverage, and letting application quality be in a measurable state
- Implementing UI automation
- 5+ years of QA experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Strong communication skills. Be able to perform client-facing activities, drive QA-related meetings, justify approach, present results, discuss blockers etc.
- Knowledge of QA theory (understanding of testing pyramid principle)
- Ability to provide constructive feedback. Suggest what should be improved
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2