lead automation tester for an energy company
We’re looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester with 5+ years of QA / Test Engineering experience, and knowledge of programming languages such as Java to join our team.
The customer is a European multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
The project focus is Mobile eCAT development for the app. The app is a mobile application for Android and iOS. It provides a huge audience of consumers, electricians, specifiers and resellers with access to a product catalog, helps them to find distributors, create an order, share it with sales representatives, communicate with technical support, and easily access all the features they need.
- Creating test automation framework for mobile applications from scratch
- Work effectively in a distributed agile software development team
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service, and/or business processes
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance for the assigned project / team
- Design and write test automation scripts that run automatic tests on new or existing software
- Provide bug reports to software developers using a tracking system (Jira)
- Investigate problems in software identified during testing
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- 5+ years of QA experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- 3+ years’ experience with programming languages such as Java
- 3+ years of experience with Continuous Integration environments (GitHub, AWS, Azure)
- 3+ years of experience creating and maintaining automation for Restful APIs and UI Applications on desktop, mobile, and web
- Experience with UI or API Test Automation Technologies such: XCUITest, Appium, Cucumber, Google Guice
- Experience with GIT including creating branches, committing code to a repository, tagging releases, and merging branches
- Experience with Linux/Unix command-line tools
- Experience with identifying test requirements and creating and executing test plans
- Experience with creating NoSQL Queries
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.