go to search
lead automation tester for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Automation Tester For Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester In Java to join our team.
- Create tests to identify bugs
- Able to perform manual QA
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance the user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developers to enhance and improve programs
- Define and create tests for automation
- Instruct QA Team members and other staff in test automation techniques and methods
- Assist in creating, reviewing, and determining the amount of code coverage of Unit Tests
- Perform Load and Stress Testing of applications using enterprise-level Test Automation tools
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a Continuous Integration Solution
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses
- 5+ years of experience with Automated Testing In Java
- Experience with software development and testing in Object-Oriented Programming languages
- Knowledge of SQL, RESTful API, HTML
- Knowledge of define test flows, test plans, and test cases for automation using Java
- Knowledge of CI/CD: Git, Jenkins
- Ability to communicate in English (reading and writing).
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.