go to search
lead automation tester in java
GUI TestingSQL, Test Estimations, Regression testing, System Integration Testing, System Testing, Leadership
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Automation Tester in Java
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
- Automation test framework creation
- Create automation scripts to test project functionality
- Work creatively and efficiently in troubleshooting and resolution of system issues.
- Defects documentation, tracking, prioritization and reporting
- Test data and test environment management
- Test script version management
- Define, capture and report testing metrics
- Participate in Test Strategy definition
- 5+ years of experience in Automated Testing in Java
- 1+ year of experience in Leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science, functional testing
- Experience in creating and maintaining test scripts to ensure information systems services and programs meet acceptance criteria.
- Experience in agile methodology
- Ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment with strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and analytical skills required
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Must have experience testing both front end and back end (services)
- Excellent experience with functional, integration, regression testing
- Experience in writing unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Ability to understand pre-existing manual test cases and execute to them.
- Understanding of traceability matrix
- Understanding of Agile ceremonies and ability to participate in them
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.