go to search
lead automation tester in java for a asset management company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Automation Tester in Java for a Asset Management company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
- Develop ETL data validation tests.
- Develop integration back-end module tests.
- Create test plans and test cases.
- Support and improve CI processes in team.
- Work with devs to provide new feature test coverage.
- Services testing on all levels of abstraction: Black box, Grey box, White Box
- 5+ years of experience in Automated Testing in Java
- 1+ years of experience in Leadership
- Solid Java or Scala skills
- Solid GIT skills
- Experience of establishing CI for testing
- AWS cloud experience
- Take ownership of the testing on a project
nice to have
- Tech oriented person rather than Process.
- Test frameworks layers knowledge
- UI testing frameworks like Selenide or HTML elements
- Docker or Selenoid experience
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.