Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester.
Our customer is a world-class luxury brand with its head office located in London and with 200+ EPAM employees working on its projects, including .com-related streams, such as NRW, PIM, DevOps, Support, Integration, Big Data, etc.
The project aims to increase agility when delivering value to the client’s business and their customers through:
- reducing timelines for feature development;
- aligning the user experience across platforms through a responsive & adaptive design approach;
- taking advantage of modern developments & technologies to produce an excellent user experience;
- supporting localization & regional differences where needed;
- implementing a robust multi-variant testing strategy to assist product owners in decision-making.
- Conduct effective test management in parallel work streams, Lean, Scrum
- Make close, daily communication with stakeholders
- Provide constant improvement and challenging of the testing strategy, reorganizing the team's processes and toolset to follow innovations and to increase efficiency
- Be responsible for release management activities
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.