lead aws devops
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead AWS DevOps to join our global team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Take on large tasks effectively
- Act as a coach to more junior team members
- Development of the core AWS platform functionality as a Terraform code to provide it to the application teams
- Follow the principles of ‘secure by design’ and ‘least-privilege’
- Comply with all CSTR standards
- Comply with all Cloud Platform & Engineering standards
- SWIPE wherever possible
- Source code stored in SAMI GitLab
- 5+ years of experience in AWS DevOps role
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Advanced knowledge of Terraform
- Understanding and managing remote state
- Understanding of Terratest
- Advanced knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Python 3
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of GitHub
- Intermediate knowledge of GitLab CI/CD
- Experience with pipeline configuration with .yml file
- Knowledge of Docker
- Development experience (any language) such as unit testing, object orientated language experience
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of Direct Connect
- Knowledge of Network Administration
- Knowledge of Terragrunt
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.