lead aws devops for an entertainment company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead DevOps with 5+ years of DevOps experience, solid experience in AWS and a good knowledge of IaC automation to join our team.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations groups, and radio businesses.
The ideal candidate is a self-confident person with good soft and tech skills to augment the existing agile teams and work on Internal project.
- Join existing DevOps and agile teams that own, develop, and maintain Infrastructure as Service over AWS technologies
- Perform environment infrastructure changes using Terraform and Cloud Formation scripts
- Develop and maintain reusable Terraform and Cloud Formation modules
- Measure performance of systems and processes and subsequently improve them
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in AWS cloud hosted environment
- Research and implement new technologies for improving existing systems
- Identify, evaluate, deploy, troubleshoot, and contribute to open-source tools and technologies we use
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Solid experience in AWS
- Good knowledge of IaC automation with Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- Experience with container orchestration systems such as AWS ECS or Kubernetes
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of at least one of: Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Solid experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) administration
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, & Redis
- Shell programming experience with Bash, strong Command Line Fu
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.