lead business analyst
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our global team.
The company is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. You will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Full involvement in staffing/hiring domain and processes
- High level requirements management
- User stories description (Jira)
- Confluence pages (KB) creation and updates
- Grooming and planning meeting participation and/or facilitation
- Work with UX team on prototypes
- Consulting QA and Dev team on requirements during implementation
- Work as a part of BA team on project of 30 ppl+
- Ability to learn fast and work with huge amount of information and difficult processes
- Experienced in Agile (USs, backlog managements, team collaboration principles) is a must
- Good communication and organizational skills, which means ability to organize multiple stakeholders, users, team members in order to archive project goals
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Estimation and Work Planning
- User stories
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.