lead business analyst
We are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our growing account in Greece and to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is one of the 4 major Greek Banks. EPAM teams are going to build a Digital Waves Transformation journey aiming at a long-term client relationship. EPAM teams will be responsible for the development of Mobile application from the scratch, also taking part in the development of Web applications for the customer.
- Be responsible for the maximization of the value of the outcome of each iteration and product increment
- Support the business analysis function in close collaboration with the client
- Constantly work on refining the squads' backlogs
- Contribute to refining the delivery model in collaboration with the BA lead
- Participate and represent the squads in the scaled agile ceremonies
- Liaison with the client during the discovery phase to understand the agile practices in place (if involved during the discovery phase)
- Manage team of 2(4) BAs
- At least 5 years of Business Analysis experience, ideally in the banking domain
- Experience in liaising with the client in transforming business requirements into actionable backlog items
- Experience in driving staff augmentation discovery phases to reassure a good understanding of the business environment and be in a position to onboard the BA/PO team
- Experience in Managing BA/PO teams
- Very good understanding and hands-on experience in Agile practices with a focus on the Product Owner role ideally applied at scale
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Banking domain experience: retail and corporate banking
- Back-End: .NET
- Front-End: Angular
- Mobile: iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin)
- Tools: Azure DevOps
- Development Methodology: Agile
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.