lead business analyst for a financial company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. The Company's segments include Investor Communication Solutions, and Global Technology and Operations. The Company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
- Gathering and elaboration of business requirements, decomposition into user stories, ready for development
- Creating sequence diagrams, preparing data model and use cases for the most complex stories
- Supporting development team during design and implementation of business requirements
- 5+ years' experience in Business Analysis
- Financial / eTrading domain background
- Team player with excellent coordination skills and experience working within complex international organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (B1+ and higher)
- Basic knowledge of FIX protocol standards
- Understanding of North American market rules, regulations, exchange service offerings and order management systems
- Ability to work in a distributed team setup (team is distributed among 4 timezones)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.