lead business analyst for a financial company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to become a part of the global team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Collaborate with Product owner, technical and business stakeholders to create a prioritized valuable backlog
- Work closely with development teams before and during the sprints to ensure that they understand the vision of the product and are designing great effective solutions
- Synchronize with other BAs across the organization to provide successful deliveries
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver highly valuable solutions
- Promote continuous improvement within the SCRUM framework
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with BA stakeholder management
- Experience with Scrum
- Knowledge of Confluence
- Knowledge of UI Prototyping
- Understanding of requirement analysis
- Experience with business analysis activities planning
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.