lead business analyst for a health company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our global team.
The customer is a regional health care provider to central, south-central and north-eastern Pennsylvania. Headquartered in Danville, Pennsylvania, Geisinger services over 3 million patients in 45 counties.
- Collaborating with Product Owners and other business stakeholders to write business requirements in the form of epics and user stories
- Gathering and formalizing functional and non-functional requirements
- Driving refinement or grooming sessions with development team and other relevant stakeholders
- Collaborating with API and Data teams to map and define integration, data mapping requirements and document.
- Preparing for Sprint demos and UAT
- Supporting Design, Dev, QA in understanding business needs and requirements
- Confident English level(B2+)
- Strong knowledge of Azure DevOps (No Jira & Confluence available)
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps Server
- Healthcare experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.