lead business analyst for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a biotechnology company focused on providing tools and services for clinical and research applications of genomics in the healthcare space.
- Work closely with Product Manager and external stakeholders to define the future state of the product and assess the current status
- Perform stakeholder management (multiple stakeholders and SMEs across several departments)
- Evaluate current requirements processes and required improvements
- Define business analysis approach, requirements templates
- Together with Product Manager, create prioritized feature lists and product roadmaps
- Analyze and document existing SDLC process, performing gap analysis
- Model business process
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Great requirements elicitation skills, expertise in requirements management
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- Experience working on multiple IT projects as a BA
- Deep knowledge of software development life cycle
- Ability to develop subject matter skills, learn quickly
- Desire to work and grow in Life Sciences and Genomics domains
- B2+ level of English
- Experience in Life Sciences domain or background in biology or medicine
- System analysis skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.