lead business analyst for a information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Gather, describe, review, analyze, and trace requirements
- Translate business requirements into the list of features required to implement in already productionized application
- Create business requirements for the team, work directly with PO and DMs on a customer side
- Prepare user stories and use cases
- Create and maintain requirements specification documents
- Support the team during all stages of development process
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Oracle
- Good understanding of writing documentation and creating flow diagrams to facilitate active discussion and promote common understanding
- Knowledgeable on general enterprise level systems that includes provisioning, entitlements, payment system integrations & billing etc.
- Ability to interview stakeholders and document the functional & technical requirements
- Ability to proactively seek information, map the processes, pursue the unknowns relentlessly with various stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to deep dive into tech domain as well as understand business features
- Understanding of epic/user story/task and ability to drive requirements for delivery team
- Ability to work with backlog – prioritize, create stories, manage dependencies
- Good communication skills to work day to day with business
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with Jira, SQL, UML
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.