lead business analyst for a retail company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join the global team.
The customer is a British clothing retailer selling primarily online and by mail order and catalog. The company sells in several countries, with websites for the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Australia.
- Participate in on-demand feature brainstorming sessions with Dev team leads (internal meetings) and customer Product Owner (external meetings)
- Transform business requirements into software requirements specification
- Document the requirements (FR (Feature Description in Confluence, UI specification, User Stories: Gherkin format, NFR, User Guides etc.)
- Confirm requirements with PO
- Present requirements to Team on regular Refinement sessions
- Work with PO on healthy Product backlog
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Technical Background, Experience with UX
- Experience in E-commerce
- Experience in TA requirements preparation (BDD)
- Progressing skills in Business Analysis and Business Change Management
- Able to communicate and present complex issues
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently
- SCRUM - experience in driving refinement sessions
- AEM CMS is a plus (or at least any CMS experience)
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Business Practitioner is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.