Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst for a Swiss Insurance
The customer is a Swiss insurance company, headquartered in Zürich, and the country's largest insurer. As of 2021, the group is the world's 112th largest public company according to Forbes' Global 2000s
list, and in 2011 it ranked 94th in Interbrand's top 100 brands.
- Lead the discovery phase together with a solution architect to define main technology stack
- Continuous definition of requirements aligned with customer expectations
- Documentation of business requirements
- Definition of required IT processes fulfilling business value
- Backlog creation
- 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Sufficient business analysis experience to plan, conduct and facilitate workshops and one to one sessions with experienced business users and technical experts from different functions; ensure production of associated deliverables.
- Previous experience of working in an agile development environment
- Experience of working in an international environment, used to working across different countries / cultures
- Experience in the insurance or finance industry, in particular in designing and specifying APIs, UI specification for quote & buy, payments, servicing and claims.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team where activities are based on capabilities, skills, and willingness to help each other.
- Ability to take ownership of own activities and execute technical or business tasks yourself where needed (e.g. document WS results, execute tests) to make the project happen according to the implementation plan.
- Be able to work independently from home and interact online with team – currently 100% work from home
- Self-reliant, independent, pro-active, good communicator
- English level: B2
- Spanish is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.