lead business analyst for an insurance technology company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our global team.
The customer is a mobile insurance technology company. Its primary product is a mobile application that takes a picture of the property that needs to be insured (cars, homes, pets, jewellery etc.) and connects the customer with insurance partners that can offer the best price and coverage.
- Customer communication
- Customer expectations management
- Specifications (user stories) creation and reviewing
- Business requirements gathering through capturing of user stories, prototyping, etc.
- Analysis of as-is processes, identifying gaps and areas for improvement
- UX designs reviewing
- Project scope prioritization between sprints
- B2+ speaking English for regular communication
- At least 2 years experience in Agile Products, especially Digital Products (web or mobile applications)
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
nice to have
- Discovery phase experience
- Experience in working with global/distributed teams