lead business analyst for british clothing retailer
Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst for British Clothing Retailer.
The customer is a British clothing retailer selling primarily online and by mail order and catalog.
The company sells in several countries, with websites for the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Australia.
- Participate in on-demand feature brainstorming sessions with Dev team leads (internal meetings) and customer Product Owner (external meetings)
- Transform business requirements into technical requirements
- Document the requirements (FR (Feature Description in Confluence, UI specification, User Stories: Gherkin format, NFR, User Guides etc.)
- Confirm requirements with PO
- Present requirements to Team on regular Refinement sessions
- Work with PO on healthy Product backlog
- 4+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Technical Background, Experience with UX
- Experience in E-commerce is required, AEM CMS is a plus (or at least any CMS experience)
- Experience in TA requirements preparation (BDD)
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Business Practitioner is a plus
- Progressing skills in Business Analysis and Business Change Management
- English level: B2
- Create Test Automation tasks (Optional)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.