lead business analyst for British clothing retailer
Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst for British Clothing Retailer to join our team.
The customer is a British clothing retailer selling primarily online and by mail order and catalog. The company sells in several countries, with websites for the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Australia.
- Participating in on-demand feature brainstorming sessions with Dev team leads (internal meetings) and customer Product Owner (external meetings)
- Transforming business requirements into technical requirements
- Documenting the requirements (FR (Feature Description in Confluence, UI specification, User Stories: Gherkin format, NFR, User Guides etc.)
- Confirming requirements with PO
- Presenting requirements to Team on regular Refinement sessions
- Working with PO on healthy Product backlog
- 4+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience in E-commerce
- Experience with AEM CMS
- Experience in TA requirements preparation (BDD)
- Experience with UX, technical background
- Knowledge of Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Business Practitioner
- Experience in Business Change Management
- English level B2+
- Ability to create Test Automation tasks
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.