lead business analyst for british home improvement retailer and garden center
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst.
The client is a British home improvement retailer and garden center, based in the UK and owned by another huge UK retailer, with more than 230 stores throughout the country. Its main business is the sale of supplies and materials, for homeowners and the building trade. The company also trades in the kitchen and bathroom market, in which it has extensive ranges from budget take away kitchens and bathrooms, to more bespoke professionally designed kitchens and bathrooms.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Experienced in E-Commerce domain is a big plus
- Produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding BA role in Scrum
- Possibility of partly SM role performing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English level (direct customer interaction)
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.