lead business analyst for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst with 4+ years as a Business Analyst in the e-commerce domain and understanding of requirements management to join our team.
- Engage with senior technical stakeholders (architects, tech leads)
- Customer relationship management and critical issue handling
- Manage client expectations
- Deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Manage customer expectations and software implementation methodology
- Work independently as well as work with teams
- Perform impact analysis, identify changes to business processes, effectively communicate with the business
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in the e-commerce domain
- Understanding of requirements management
- Experience working in agile teams as a BA
- Understanding in the areas of application programming, QA, database, and system design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation, negotiation, and persuasive skills
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.