lead business analyst for financial information company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst for Financial Information Company.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Create user stories for development team
- Help PO with prioritization
- Identify dependencies between stories
- Actively support developmet/QA teams
- Drive Backlog Grooming sessions
- Participate in Scrum meetings
- 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Knowledge of best practices in software requirements elicitation and management
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- Ability to work with backlog – prioritize, create stories, manage dependencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in stakeholders management
- B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.