lead business analyst for healthcare industry supplier
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Its customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst to join a cross-functional team consisting of developers, functional/automation testers, and business analysts. On this position, you will be involved in building a market-leading solution for institutions and regulators which automate the collection, verification, and certification of compliance data. This solution also allows creating custom reports and do a real-time audit to automate compliance and reduce risks.
- Elicit requirements from different groups – SME’s, users, Product Owners, and prepare user stories for the development team
- Work closely with the Technical Product Manager to get the priorities and assist with planning
- Conduct grooming sessions
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with Solution Architects on the customer side
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Strong expertise in defining and prioritizing product features
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams
- Experience in working with legacy products
- Being a fast learner and self-organized personality
- Flexibility to rapidly changing environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.