lead business analyst for orthodontic and restorative dentistry
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst with 4+ years of relevant experience, effective data analysis, expertise in specific BA techniques, tools or business areas, proficiency in the majority of the BA areas, to join our team.
The customer is the leader in modern clear aligner orthodontics that designs, manufactures, and markets the system, which provides dental professionals with a range of treatment options for adults and teenagers.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- English: Upper-Intermediate level or higher
- Effective communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-IT-discipline and multi-cultural environment
- Effective data analysis and detail-oriented in order to draw meaningful and logical conclusions
- Expertise in specific BA techniques, tools or business areas. Proficiency in the majority of the BA areas
- Understanding of the large and complex technical landscape
- Be able to plan and schedule own work competently
- Meet deadlines and results with a demonstrable track record of delivery against targets
- Stakeholder management: understand, work efficiently and communicate effectively within a complex organization with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively and manage relationships with senior business leaders, peers and subordinates, in a virtual, geographically dispersed and cross-cultural environment
- Proven experience in clearly defining and documenting BR
- Ability to effectively engage business and technical resources on all levels
- Familiar with the Business Analyst Body of Knowledge mat
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.