lead business analyst for software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
It is planned to raise the financial competency of the DM community to a new level by creating a monitoring toolset to timely detect operational leakage, eliminate losses, and do better planning.
And is aimed to assist project key staff in understanding budget spending vs timeline, the scope of work, etc.
- Conduct discovery phase, develop high level scope
- Close collaboration with PO
- Requirements elicitation, specification and verification with Product Owner
- Investigating and visualizing EPAM capabilities, making proposals on right business architecture approach
- Propose complicated solutions
- Business processes description
- User stories description (Jira)
- Confluence pages (KB) creation and updates
- Grooming and planning meeting participation and/or facilitation
- Support QA and Dev team with requirements details
- 5+years of Experience within financial services organizations or financial background
- 5+years of systematic and organized approach to workflow
- Experience in Agile (USs, backlog managements, team collaboration principles)
- Good communication and organizational skills, which means ability to organize multiple stakeholders, users, team members in order to archive project goals
- 1+ years of leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.