lead business analyst with as400 expertise
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst.
Our client is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics, and services to business and government. It is a global company with proven expertise in the areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations. Its vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
The project is a rich internet application creation from Macromedia with system implementation using Flex. Application is aimed to improve fee income, reduce bad debt, and mitigate risk through resident screening and renters’ insurance solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a technical background in RPG and AS400 to drive the creation of requirements for the upcoming project required transformation of mainframe legacy software into Java and Microservices. The position will require troubleshooting and debugging existing code.
- Proficiency in RPG III/IV/ILE
- Expertise in AS400 and DB2
- Experience in Business/System Analyst position
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience creating documentation from scratch
- Strong skills in writing user stories (including acceptance criteria)
- Excellent verbal and written skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Being detail-oriented, organized
- Strong multitasking skills
- Good written and spoken English (B2 is a minimum)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.