lead business intelligence engineer for a health insurance company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Business Intelligence Engineer with MS Power BI proficiency and hands-on experience in BI development to join our team.
The customer is an American worldwide health services organization. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services, the majority of which are offered through employers and other groups.
- Provide expert support for CIM IT and business evaluation of Power BI platform as an alternative to current BI and reporting tools
- Hands-on experience in BI development
- Microsoft Power BI proficiency including deployment planning, best practice tool configuration and usage
- Extensive experience with on-premises Power BI deployments
- Solid Power BI report and dashboard development skills
- Expert-level knowledge of Power BI desktop
- Development experience with “paginated reports” (i.e. report builder) preferably operating using on premise report server
- Ample experience with SSRS, SSAS (Analysis Services)
- Deep knowledge of .NET Framework and integration with SSRS/Power BI
- Good working experience with SQL
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2