go to search
lead c++ developer
C++, Unreal Engine 4
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead C++ Developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead C++ Developer to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing a commercially available game engine that also powers their internally developed video games.
You will take part in the customization of the gaming engine. Please note that this is not a GameDev type of position.
- Implementing and improving various low-level systems that interface with platform APIs, i.e. memory allocators (physical and virtual), file systems, input systems, graphics APIs, etc.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of Unreal Engine experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine 5
- Strong programming background and C++ knowledge
- Solid understanding of how UE is implemented (RHI, etc.)
- Experience with a broad range of engineering areas in shipping games or real-time visualization systems, with special attention given to low-level code and deep optimization
- Familiarity with development tools and profiling
- Experience in development in a large codebase at a fast pace, make trade-offs between usability, performance, and power
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance with 100% of insurance cost covered for you and your legal dependents
- Paid time off
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Language courses
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.