go to search
Lead C++ Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead C++ Developer to join our team.
- working as part of the EGStore team to develop features that bring enhanced experiences to millions of users
- designing, documenting, prototyping, and iterating on features and be willing to accept and respond to critical feedback
- writing robust, maintainable code
- ensuring strong architectural and algorithmic decisions are made
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- strong C++ 11 skills
- excellent debugging skills
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- experience working in a live service environment is an advantage
- Jira and P4 experience is desirable
nice to have
- Unreal Engine
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.