Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead C Programming Developer with 5+ years of C and C++ development experience, Python, Perl, Tcl and Bash proficiency and familiarity with InfiniBand RDMA, iSCSI, and FC to join our team.
The customer is the performance scale-out NAS leader for unstructured data, driving industry and research innovation by accelerating workflows and simplifying data management.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of hybrid scale-out NAS storage solutions.
- Participate in design and implementation of distributed storage systems
- Debug and analyze complex issues on distributed environment
- Take responsibility for support of components of the system
- Apply technical and communication skills to elaborate software design and requirements, work collaboratively with team members across geographical locations
- Participate in software quality assurance activities: write unit, integration and system tests; participate in code review
- Strong C, C++ and debugging skills
- Knowledge of software design practices, computer science fundamentals, algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of distributed systems, multi-threading, concurrency, RPC
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix platforms and experience in software development for these platforms
- Work experience in implementation of fault tolerance distributed systems
- Ability to work with existing large code base
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of geographically distributed team
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Python/Perl/Tcl/Bash)
- Experience with high-performance and storage networking technologies such as InfiniBand RDMA, iSCSI, FC is a big plus
- Knowledge of distributed storage systems and distributed/parallel filesystems (NFS, SMB, Lustre, GPFS, etc.)