lead cloud.azure engineer for financial information company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead Cloud.Azure Engineer for Financial
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps
companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Transform high-level design into low-level design, and implementation
- Design, build, and modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using .Net Core, Web API and Azure (AKS, Azure DevOps Server, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure ARM Templates)
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
- Exposure with hybrid Cloud network
- Remediate security alerts of Azure Cloud Platform
- Implementation of Cloud Security including Security Centre & SEIM integration
- Knowledge of Enterprise Security Compliance Framework
- Experience in centralised logging & monitoring for Azure Cloud
- Exposure with SNOW integration (nice to have)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.