lead cloud developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Cloud Developer to join our global team.
The customer is an American manufacturing company that predominantly sells audio equipment.
- Proactively identify and implement automation of tasks associated with end-to-end deployment delivery
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Automate routine to reduce or avoid toils
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Development
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Good at developing and automating solutions directly related to security, network and infrastructure hosted in AWS
- Understanding of one of the Cloud technologies and services (AWS)
- Understanding of DevOps approach and best practices
- Follows Infrastructure as a Code approach: CloudFormation
- Understanding of the Cloud technologies and services (AWS): AWS WAF, CloudFront, KMS, SSM
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Azure AD, SSO, MFA management and configuration
- Maintain centralized logging, monitoring and alerting of systems and applications: ELK, AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail
- Knowledge of Python
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.