go to search
lead cloud developer
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Cloud Developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Cloud Developer.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations group, and radio businesses.
- Collaborate with service teams to improve the reliability and efficiency of workloads and services using SRE practices
- Develop and improve CI/CD processes to enhance release cadence and success
- Build, consume toil backlog, automating toilsome tasks
- Document knowledge and processes
- Practice and promote sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Write code that improves scalability, performance, maintainability, and security
- Implement distributed monitoring practices
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Development
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Good track record of highly scalable, distributed systems projects in the past 5 years
- Previous experience working as an SRE engaged with active development teams is a must, and the candidate should have a good understanding of SRE methodologies and philosophies
- Experience running multi region workloads, and strong knowledge of most of the commonly used AWS services
- Observability experience with distributed services, for example, experience of distributed tracing and similar concepts
- Independent and self-directed people to work alongside client engineering teams under minimal supervision
- Strong programming and automation experience: Python, Golang
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals