lead cloud.gcp developer for a travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Cloud.GCP Developer for a travel company to join our team.
The customer is an online travel agency. They help its clients to find discount rates for travel-related purchases such as airline tickets and hotel stays.
- Providing large-scale migration from the client’s data centers into Google Cloud, and transforming from legacy technologies to cloud-native
- Adopting infrastructure as code (Terraform with Jenkins automation), application modernization (Docker containerization and deployment to Kubernetes/GKE), and multi-region deployments (Istio/Consul for service mesh/service discovery)
- Defining new patterns for cloud service consumption that will be consumed by the rest of the organization, as well as supporting the infrastructure engineering needs of their multi-year cloud migration program. This will include present GCP service usage, and eventually future service usage
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Deep experience with a wide range of Google Cloud services
- Hands-on fluency with Terraform and Kubernetes, Python/Bash, and Github
- English level B2+
- Experience with GCP, Kubernetes, HashiCorp
- Exposure to OSS Istio
- Knowledge of Istio, Jenkins
- Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Identity and Access Management
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.