lead cloud.gcp developer for a travel company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Cloud.GCP Developer for a travel company for our team.
The customer is an online travel agency. They helps its clients to find discount rates for travel-related purchases such as airline tickets and hotel stays.
- Providing large-scale migration from the client’s data centers into Google Cloud, and transforming from legacy technologies to cloud-native.
- Broad adoption of infrastructure as code (Terraform with Jenkins automation), application modernization (Docker containerization and deployment to Kubernetes/GKE), and multi-region deployments (Istio/Consul for service mesh/service discovery).
- Defining new patterns for cloud service consumption that will be consumed by the rest of the organization, as well as supporting the infrastructure engineering needs of their multi-year cloud migration program. This will include present GCP service usage, and eventually future service usage.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Deep experience with a wide range of Google Cloud services.
- Hands-on fluency with Terraform and Kubernetes, Python/Bash, and Github.
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- GCP Cloud Architect certification is preferred, and any other GCP certifications, Kubernetes certification, or HashiCorp certifications would be beneficial to the needs of the role.
- Exposure to OSS Istio.
- Knowledge of:
- Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Identity and Access Management
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.