go to search
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps to join our team.
Note: This position requires relocation to Malaga, Spain. Relocation assistance will be provided.
- SRE expert to the Log Aggregation/Data Engineering Team
- Implement DevOps best practices around observability, infrastructure management, and support through the creation of monitoring of metrics, logs, and tracing to optimize solutions
- Design/implement SLO/SLI/SLAs
- Implement/manage CI-CD pipelines for secure/consistent release of infrastructure/code to deliver Log Aggregation/data engineering services
- Responsible for managing the infrastructure/cloud services utilized by the Log aggregation/Data Engineering Team. This includes managing cost controls, implementing auto-scaling, and developing infrastructure best practices for your product team
- Drive migration efforts off the legacy log aggregation platform (Splunk)
- Participate in on-call rotations and lead or conduct post-mortems of production failures, as needed
- Work closely with log aggregation/data engineering consumers to identify, triage, and mitigate issues
- 5 + years of experience in DevOps
- Advanced programming skills in Python
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with delivering Cloud services/solutions (experience with Azure is a plus)
about the project
- This position requires relocation to Malaga, Spain. Relocation assistance will be provided
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.