go to search
lead devops.ci/cd developer for business company
Lead DevOps.CI/CD Developer For Business Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead DevOps.CI/CD Developer to join our team.
- Join existing DevOps and agile teams that own, develop, and maintain Infrastructure as Service over AWS technologies
- Deploy, maintain, and improve performance over containerized applications in EKS
- Work with Development teams to build environments in EKS to support application development
- Measure performance of systems and processes and subsequently improve them
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in AWS cloud hosted environment
- Research and implement new technologies for improving existing systems
- Identify, evaluate, deploy, troubleshoot, and contribute to open source tools and technologies we use
- Collaborate with additional teams for the creation of infrastructure
- Capable of breaking down the work to create the infrastructure
- Capable of documenting/executing design and implementation
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and QA teams
- Understanding of APIs
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps.CI/CD
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with container orchestration systems such as AWS EKS or Kubernetes
- Experience with Ci/CD systems
- Experience with IaC automation with Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) administration
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, & Redis
- Experience with Bash, strong command-line fu, and experience with at least one of Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.